DID YOU KNOW
Recent research showed companies that focused on customer experience grew 40% faster and increased customer lifetime value by more than 60% in comparison to those that didn’t.
If you don’t have all of your tools well organised and integrated into a CRM, you’ll often experience siloed data, disjointed customer experience, and no means of knowing what’s working and what isn’t.
This is a key aspect of the value of Hubspot’s Marketing Hub. It allows marketers to unify a customer’s experience with the CRM and create personalised experiences for customers across all channels. This gives the customer an optimal experience and helps marketers holistically measure the success of their multi-channel efforts.
A CRM Helps You Personalise Your Marketing Offers
Using a CRM for your marketing allows you to create personalised offers on every channel which is the secret to delivering great customer experiences.
In such a competitive environment, it’s now harder than ever to win the attention of prospects. But the more you personalise, the higher your chances are of standing out from the crowd.
So what does real personalisation look like?
Real personalisation is when:
- The content on your site changes depending on what content your visitor has seen before.
- You showed your visitor an offer based on their interest in a related topic.
- You have different CTAs for your prospects vs your customers.
- The chatbot on your site remembers specific information about the visitor, like their sales rep.
All of this personalisation is possible through CRM-driven marketing.
Conclusion: Your CRM is Your Growth Engine
As long as you keep your CRM data clean and easy to access, you’ll be able to drive more sales and delight more customers.
Once you’ve got it in shape, there are 3 clear paths to CRM success:
- Segmenting your audience means you can narrow down exactly which groups of prospects you want to target to ensure you portray the right message.
- Contextualising your messaging by matching it to a specific point in your prospect’s journey allows you to boost funnel conversions at every stage.
- Personalising your messaging means treating your prospects as real people so they trust and respect your brand. Understanding their pain points and providing helpful information and solutions to their problems when needed, shows your prospects that they matter.
Interested in learning more about using a CRM to delight your prospects? Get in touch today for a free assessment and our strategists will show you how you can use a CRM to level up your marketing.